Life Care Planning/ Vocational Rehabilitation - Legal Consulting
Erin O’Callaghan BS, MA, JD, CRC, NCC, LPC, CLCP is a Life Care Planner, Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant and Licensed Attorney with over 14 years of experience as a Rehabilitation Professional. Erin has consistently provided the highest standards of professional ethics while staying current with the needs of modern and complex litigation. Her experience and training gives a unique perspective as a forensic rehabilitation evaluator. She has an in depth understanding of the evidentiary requirements of an expert’s evaluation and conclusion, including the importance of following an accepted methodology in the process and preparation of an opinion.
Erin is a member of the International Association of Rehabilitation Professionals, International Academy of Life Care Planners, Michigan Rehabilitation Association and the Michigan Bar Association. Erin is also a qualified Vocational Expert by the Social Security Administration.
Erin is located in metropolitan Detroit, Michigan, and has serviced clients throughout the United States.
Availability to assist with a wide range of services including, but not limited to:
- Development of a Life Care Plan, Medical Cost Projection or Attendant Care Evaluation
- Vocational Services including Earnings Capacity Assessment and Transferable Skills Analysis
- Provide expert testimony as a Life Care Planner and Vocational Rehabilitation Consultant
- Review of expert opinions and assistance with deposition/trial questions of experts
- Preparation of Medicare Set-Aside Allocations/Arrangements
*This website is for information only. Please do not send confidential information until a professional relationship has been established